Friday 14 March 2014

HSBC India Complaints


info@hsbc.co.in,
retaildematqueriesinm@hsbc.co.in
regionalnodalofficermadhyapradeshinm@hsbc.co.in,

The Manager
Customer Care Centre
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Rajalakshmi, No 5 & 7
Cathedral Road
Chennai - 600086



HSBC Bank  A/c Holder  :  Capt Chandra Shekhar Gupta
HSBC Bank  E Mail         :    csg@asia.com
HSBC Bank  A/ Nos        :  136 039 468 006
                      136 130 788 006

HSBC Bank Branch : Indore MP India

I was a HSBC SB Account Holder since last 6 Years. At The time of Opening my A/c
I deposited Rs 25000 for AQB as FD. That time their So called Relationship Managers
visited my place and done all my Work at Home,  with a Promis to provides same services all times. Now They have increased the AQB to more then a Rs 3 Lakh Per accouunts.

Also their So called Relationship Managers Opened so many Mutual Funds Accounts for their commission purpose which is not paying me any Returns.


Also They are debiting my accounts for long without my permission.

And despite asking for a closer of all my Accounts they are not turning back as Promised

To add insult to Injury I was threatened by Low balance charges becasue the Backoffice automatically upgraded the account to HSBC advance without my knowledge in June 2010 (my premier account was downgraded to Normal  account in MAY 2010)

The Whole customer expereince is horrible and it appeared...  :(  I don't feel like visiting their Branch as they are so arrogent now.

I request HSBC to reverse all my Charges and Close all my Accounts and MF asap.

Shekhar Gupta

Capt Chandra Shekhar Gupta


Are you getting the service you deserve?
At HSBC, we want to make sure that you get only the very best of service from us - service which you, our valued customer, deserves.

If at any stage, you feel that our service levels are not upto your expectations, here is what you can do:



L-1
Click here if you wish to make a complaint.

OR

**E-Mail us at info@hsbc.co.in

OR

Write to

The Manager
Customer Care Centre
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Rajalakshmi, No 5 & 7
Cathedral Road
Chennai - 600086
OR

Banking customers may contact the customer service executive(s) at our branches or write to the Branch Manager explaining the details of their issues. To locate a branch near you, please follow this link: HSBC Branch and ATM locator.

We will respond to your complaint within 10 days.
Customers may contact our Phone Banking service executives who will be glad to assist you. For a list of contact numbers please follow this link: Call Us.

You can contact the Customer Facilitation Centre (CFC) of the Bank for complaints regarding an RTGS or NEFT transaction.Please refer to this list for your enquiry.

In case you wish to reach out with a complaint on your Demat account, please write to retaildematqueriesinm@hsbc.co.in



Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Other



Other HSBC India Complaints & Reviews


HSBC India - Wrong billing System of HSBC Gold Credit card
User MahendraV123

This is regarding the Credit Card No. 4384599989082531.I have received a call from HSBC recovery department regarding due payment of 3953.25 Rs. which I had never used. I explained the situation to the person calling me but he was not ready to listen anything regarding this.So I am putting my again here on the complaint board expecting speedy action on the same.
I got HSBC Gold credit card number as above in around April 2008 science then I have not mad even a single transaction using this credit card. In the first statement from the HSBC there were some Repayment Protection Premium charge...
Complaint comments Read comments [9]
HSBC India - Credit card overlimit fee
User kulimane
I had a credit card(master card) from HSBC. Its limit was 60000. By mistake once it can crossed the limit (Rs 61000).

From the customer point of view

1) They should never allow overlimit.
2) Even if they allow, there is a huge fine(Rs 550 each month)
3) Fine does not end for one month. It again continues for the next month also which is not correct.
4)On this end, I have canceled the card and decided to not to pay the fine amount.
5)This also leads to kind of mental torture .

I ask to seek compensation from the back regardign...
Complaint comments Read comments [4] Complaint category Credit Cards
HSBC India - Overdue payment of Credit card from defaulters list name to be removed.
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
Hi,

I was holding a credit card of HSBC, I have never done any purchase/shop from this card. Now I am getting threatning calls from collection agency for paying around 95000/- to bank. Now I do not hold the same, as the card has been expired and new card has not yet issued.

Apart from those, I have checked CBIL report, which shows 95000 rs as Outstanding.

Request you please give an expert advise, so that I can remove my name from defaulters list and the overdue amount is settled.

Rgds,
Samiran K....
Complaint comments Read comments [3] Complaint category Other
HSBC India - No ethics - Unnecessary penalty
User Parul Makhija
I have a credit card of HSBC for which I ma facing a lot of problems. Firstly the statements didn't come appropriately then there executives call for the payment. As I stay in Faridabad there is no ATM or drop box there which was also confimed by there staff, and my workplace is in Udyog Vihar Gurgaon, from here the bank or the atm /drop box is really far which is also communicated to HSBC staff many times. They have taken time from me for 5 times to send there executives but no one turned up. Once a person came without informing that time I was not at home and obviously could'nt leave...
Complaint comments Read comments [2] Complaint category Credit Cards
HSBC India - MisBehaviour
User Sachin Arora
This is regarding my recent conversation with HSBC's telecaller - Pooja, who called me to pay up my pending installment for September 2006. This loan will be finished by August 2010.

Earlier I had a talk with one of the CCE regarding this & she told me including this pending installment this loan will be finished by august 2010. The payment has already been adjusted with the end of loan. I have no problem answering any queries from HSBC's side, but i am really feeling sad about the way the Lady interacted with me.

She suddenly went out of the courtesy...
Complaint comments Read comments [2]
HSBC India - I have been marked as written off on CIBIL by HSBC credit card.
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
I was using a HSBC credit card issued to me on 30/06/2006.
I have used it till Apr'07 without any issues. After that suddenly they started charging Rs 329 towards TATA AIG GEN.INSURANCE-MO (Mumbai) without my consent. I made numerous calls to HSBC credit Card and TATA AIG Insurance department about the issue but it continued for next 2 months. Then finally I made the payment of all my purchases done on the credit card on 27/06/2007 and conveyed the concerened credit card department to close my card as I am not going to pay the amount they have charged me for the insurance, which I have...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Other
HSBC India - I am being cheated by HSBC for applying for their Credit card
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
I was approached by HSBC Credit card sales staff for applying for their credit card.Once i purchased the card i had never used it.After 1 yr i got a call from HSBC collection department that some 3000 rs outstanding is showing in my name which i should pay back.When i asked them what it is about as i had never used their card.I got a reply that the money was deducted for TATA AIG insurance policy for which their person has taken my approval over phone.i asked them immediately to cancel my card and show me the policy as till date i never received any such policy nor any one informed me about it.There...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Other
HSBC India - Legal notice to Pay HSBC Outstanding Amount Due
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
I hold a HSBC Gold credit card. In October, 2009 i got a call from HSBC Recovery Executive (0120-6779575) (The Executive who called me Amit Bhatia - 9911902903) for outstanding payment of i.e. Rs. 76500 & he suggest me that i can pay outstanding amount 76500 into 17 installment of Rs. 4500 per month for 17 months.

I aggreed to pay outstanding in installment as option given to me by HSBC Bank Executive.

Now after payment of 1 month i noticed in next month statement (December,2009) showing outstanding amount of Rs. 89139.73

It was very shocking to me,...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Other
HSBC India - HSBC INDIA NRI SERVICES
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
I was a HSBC premier account Holder and despite asking for a downgrade in writng in Feb 2010 it was not effected till May 2010.Worse 2 Debit Cards were simultaneously issued and active till MAy 2010 .One of the cards was misused by some fruadster and HSBC refuses to own up responsiblity.
To add insult to Injury I was threatened by Low balance charges becasue the Backoffice automatically upgraded the account to HSBC advance without my knowledge in June 2010 (my premier account was downgraded to Normal NRE account in MAY 2010)
The Whole customer expereince is horrible and it appeared...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Other

HSBC India - HSBC India very poor customer service
HSBC User Consumer Complaints
I am a powervantage customer of HSBC. I called up HSBC phone banking on 15th June 2010 and was handled by one Durgesh. I explained to him about a problem I face with internet banking where the system does not allow me to upgrade my limit for a non-designated payee. According to the system such upgrade cannot be done online. Mr Durgesh repeatedly was asking me to follow the same procedure which i tried several times without sucess. When asked to take down a complaint, he refused to register a complaint and wanted me to send an email. When I wanted to speak to a senior manager he put me on hold for...

Auto Reply :(


Dear Customer,

We thank you for writing to us and acknowledge the receipt of your
email. This is an automated acknowledgement and we shall respond to you
within 2 working days.

In case you have any urgent queries, please contact Phone Banking at the
numbers available at http://www.hsbc.co.in/1/2/miscellaneous/call-us

If you wish to report the loss of a card, please contact Phone Banking
immediately to do so. Please note that HSBC will not be liable for any
transactions processed prior to the card being reported as lost on the
Bank?s records.

For more information on services, do visit our web-site www.hsbc.co.in

Please note that we shall not be able to share any account related or
confidential information on your personal email address. For such
requests, please forward a secured mail through HSBC?s Internet Banking
service. In case you are not registered on HSBC Internet Banking, please
visit our web-site for details on the registration process.

For any future communication on the same subject, we request you to
quote the reference number that will be mentioned in our response to
you.


Yours sincerely,

The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HSBC INDIA NODAL OFFICER <nodalofficerinm@hsbc.co.in>
Date: Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Your Savings Account 136 ***** 006 (KMM14722631V64357L0KM)
To: Shekhar Gupta <shekharaerosoftcoin@gmail.com>


Dear Capt Gupta

Reference Number 2403799546

We refer to our email dated 05 April 2014 and to our telephonic
conversation on 05 April 2014, regarding your Savings Account.

It is indeed unfortunate to note that you are disappointed with the
services offered by the Bank and I regret for the inconvenience caused
in this regard

We refer to your concern with the balance based charges levied on your
account and not being advised on the account conversion. We have
reviewed your concern and inform, the Advance migration letter was sent
to your registered mailing address in April 2010 through Express IT
courier (Air way bill number 4621468235) and was delivered to Mr S
Gupta. A copy of the letter is enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.
The password to open the file will be your date of birth in DDMMYYYY
format. For example: If your date of birth is 02 January 2008, then the
password to open the file would be 02012008.

Please find appended the eligibility criteria for advance account.

Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of INR 300,000
(Rupees three lakh) in a combination of savings and current account
balances, fixed deposits, holdings in demat account held with HSBC,
investments and life insurance through HSBC
OR
Have a mortgage relationship of INR1, 500,000 (Rupees fifteen lakh) or
more with HSBC
OR
Hold a corporate salary account under HSBC?s Corporate Employee
Programme in India, with a net monthly salary credit of INR 50,000
(Rupees fifty thousand) or more into the account

In case of not meeting any of the eligibility criteria, a service charge
of INR 1,500 (plus applicable taxes and surcharges) shall be levied on a
quarterly basis, at the end of every calendar quarter on your
savings/current account.

We had also sent an email to you on the e-mail ID CSG@ASIA.COM on 30 May
2011. The details of the e-mail content are available in the link
mentioned below.

http://mail.hsbc.com.hk/in/cc_adv_cust/mailer_g.htm

Further, as the Total Relationship Balance (TRB) was not maintained in
your account for the period between October 2011 to March 2013; balance
based charges amounting to INR 3932.60 was levied on your account.

Based on your representation and as a service gesture we have reversed
the charges amounting to INR 3932.60 on 02 April 2014.

We refer to your concern on being dissatisfied with your earlier
interaction with the Branch  Please accept our sincere apologies for the
inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We understand you have had a conversation with our branch colleague Mr
Jay Gujjar on 02 April 2014 regarding the redemption of Mutual funds and
have collected documents in this regard.

We regret to note that you intend to close the savings account. In this
regard we request you to visit the branch for closure of the account.

Capt Gupta, we would like to assure that we have endeavored to address
your grievance in a fair and equitable manner.

Please feel free to call us on 044 3911 1217 between 09:30 am to 06:00
pm from Monday to Friday or write to us if you require further
clarification. Alternative you can also write to us at
nodalofficerinm@hsbc.co.in

The Reserve Bank of India has appointed Banking Ombudsman under The
Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006, to provide a forum to customers for the
resolution of their complaints relating to deficiency in banking
services. Details can be viewed vide the appended link


http://www.hsbc.co.in/1/PA_1_083Q9FFKG80E20RA9Q00000000/content/website/
pdf/ombudsman_2006.pdf


Assuring you of our best services always,

Yours sincerely


Jerlin Xavier
Customer Service Manager, Nodal Desk
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC)



1 comment:



  1. http://shekharaerosoft.blogspot.ca/2016/03/live-bigger-life-then-you-had-imagine.html

    #Inspiring Quotes
    #Motivational
    #Inspirational
    #Success
    #Happiness
    #Imagination
    #Follow_Your_Dreams
    #Building_Good_Character
    #Leadership
    #Goals_Goal
    #Words_Wisdom
    #Life
    #Personal_Growth

    ReplyDelete